Our client, a small but growing company in the Indian Land area is currently looking for a Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager to join the team!
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepares, reviews and ensures the accuracy of all account reconciliations through monthly analysis and reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Tracks and reconciles activity with external partners
- Develops procedures, processes and technology applications that strengthen and enhance the operations and workflow
- Partners with the institution's stakeholders to understand the underlying business practices to insure that appropriate internal controls are in place and that activities are recorded in accordance with GAAP
- Works with others to identify, research and resolve variances for related income statement accounts in a timely manner
- Prepares monthly journal entry postings and account activity analyses
- Prepares support schedules and other analyses as needed for the long-range plan, including projections of revenues and expenses
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have strong technical accounting abilities and proven experience to get month end close completed timely and accurately
- Experience as an Accountant, Accounting Manager or Controller for a small company
- Must be able to pick up on new software and accounting systems quickly
For *immediate* consideration, please apply of email your resume directly to email@example.com
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.