This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced mortgage leader to assist a growing national firm (not a bank) from an processing perspective. Apply now to learn more about the company and their unique culture. I've never seen anything like it and it's a breath of fresh air!
Outstanding benefits with base salary and monthly bonus.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 6 Years
- Partners with Sales to ensure mortgage applications are originated efficiently so that loans are in compliance with all Company and regulatory requirements, especially as it pertains to processing.
- Trains, develops, and enhances performance management for a team of Processors, meeting with them on regular basis to ensure open, productive communication.
- Resolves complex problems and develops solutions on files to assure file transitions to underwriting within timeframe allowed.
- Reviews files for compliance with underwriting guidelines, and state and federal reporting guidelines.
- Ensures all suspenses are cleared the first week of the month; offers solutions for suspense related problems.
Mortgage leadership is required.
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.