This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced mortgage leader to assist a growing national firm (not a bank) from an closing perspective. Apply now to learn more about the company and their unique culture. I've never seen anything like it and it's a breath of fresh air!
Outstanding benefits with base salary and monthly bonus.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 6 Years
- Answer scenarios with underwriters and/or branch managers.
- Work with the product manager to develop new product release information
- Provide underwriting support to staff on a daily basis including answering underwriting questions, handling issues/escalations, file review, guideline interpretation and support
- Establish and implement new policies and procedures as necessary
- Assign daily underwrites and insure completion of such
- Train and mentor staff as needed
- Review and Approve Exceptions
- Hold all Members of Team Accountable for their job responsibilities and function and ensure they are working efficiently and effectively
- Bring at least 3 years of leadership experience/skills with a proven track record
- Embrace technology with the ability to utilize a paperless underwriting system
- Possess and maintain current knowledge of agency/industry regulations
- Ensure compliance with state and federal lending laws
skills: Loan Administration, Mortgage Closer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.