Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top construction companies in the Houston area and we are looking for a driven Controller to join their team!
The ideal will be a strong leader that is able to build a team and department from the ground up.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Integrate and improve business systems, policies, and procedures
- Perform cash management functions - Prepare a weekly rolling 13-week cash forecast
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Ensure compliance with credit agreements, interest payments, principal payments, etc.
- Perform risk management functions related to commercial insurances
- Provide financial analysis, input and review of commercial proposals and agreements
- Report regional financial results to the Global Support Office for group consolidation
- Work closely with Corporate treasury and finance department
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a financial management role.
- Experience with FP&A in a manufacturing, industrial or construction company
- Cost Accounting experience highly preferred
- Experience in Treasury and Banking transactions
skills: Cost Accounting, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.