****REMOTE OR ON-SITE OPPORTUNITY****
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Underwriter to assist a growing national firm (not a bank) from an QC perspective. Apply now to learn more about the company and their unique culture. I've never seen anything like it and it's a breath of fresh air!
Base of 90,000-105,000 + great benefits
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 4 Years
- Review multiple files based on requirements listed to ensure firm and agency guidelines are met.
- Review file requirements for income types that are hourly, salary and self-employed.
- Able to review Conventional/FHA/VA/USDA/Bond Loans.
- Review AUS Findings to see if they are Approved/Eligible/Manual.
- Re-underwrite and re-verify the complete file.
- Complete desk review of appraisals.
- Identify loan deficiencies.
- Track and record findings.
- Complete Pre-Purchase Audits as assigned.
- Complete Agency Audits as assigned.
DE preferred, not required.
skills: Underwriting, Mortgage Underwriting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.