The Accounting Manager role is ideal for a candidate seeking to be a part of a high growth stage company. They will oversee daily accounting operations and internal reporting and manage accounting staff.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities.
- Manage accounts payable & accounts receivable and support treasury and payroll.
- Support annual audit and internal audit.
- Evaluate and improve policies & procedures and internal controls.
- Prepare tax reporting and assist third parties with income tax preparation.
- Hire, manage and develop a staff of accountants.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA required
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Experience in public accounting a plus
- Strong understanding of GAAP and IFRS
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Lauren.email@example.com
skills: Budgeting, Excel, GAAP, Revenue Recognition, IFRS, General Accounting and Finance Skills, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.