The Senior Accountant role is ideal for a candidate seeking a fast-paced environment at a high growth SaaS based, technology company. In this role you will be apart of a billion dollar firm in downtown Boston who is known for cyber security.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Assist with month end close process including journal entries and reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Assist in preparation for yearly audit
HOW TO APPLY For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Taylor.Bailey@randstadusa.com
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2 years of related experience in corporate accounting
- Experience in public accounting
- Licensed CPA required
skills: General Ledger, CPA, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.