The Accounts Receivable Specialist role is ideal for a candidate who is eager to learn new skills and contribute within a team-oriented environment. They will be responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the company.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Applies customer payments.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Analyzes data, troubleshoots, and researches invoice discrepancies.
- Processes daily ACH and wire transactions.
- Processes credit card payments.
- Prepares weekly manual deposits.
- Prepares weekly reports for accountant.
- Reconciles various A/R reports .
- Associate's degree in related field
- 2+ years A/R experience
- Experience with automated accounting systems
skills: JD Edwards, Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Cash Management, AR, Month-End Close, Bank Deposits, Cash Posting, Invoices, Cash Handling, Coding/Batching, Payments/Cash Posting, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.