Randstad Professionals is in search of a Plant Accountant.
location: Monroe, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for providing plant financial support and ensuring that adequate internal controls are maintained.
- Review and analyze income statement fluctuations.
- Fixed assets - aid shared service center with the fixed asset inventory and capitalization's.
- Manufacturing variances - review and analyze manufacturing variances
- Provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Provide support during physical inventory.
- Forecast manufacturing spending
- Assist with annual budget and standard cost update
- Monthly manufacturing reporting
- Support month end close requirements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing accounting/finance
- Proficiency with an ERP and Excel
- Effective oral and written communication skills as well as planning and organizational skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.