Randstad Accounting and Finance is looking for an Accounting Supervisor in the Libertyville area.
location: Vernon Hills, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee general accounting functions such as AP, AR, credit & collections, cash application, and other.
- Assess current procedures and practices and make recommendations for improvements in process and efficiency.
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and complete transnational processing
- Assist with workload as needed.
- Achieve other objectives and meet performance targets as described from time to time by management.
- Collaborate with other functions as necessary: general ledger accounting, customer service, and sales.
- Coordinate audit and tax requests.
qualifications: Professional Requirements
Required Technical Skills
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, 2+ in a supervisory role
- Associate's degree or higher with an accounting focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Basic or general knowledge of sales taxes
- Experience in medium-to-large companies, public or private, with high transaction volumes and some degree of complexity
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office, Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle or other company-wide ERP systems
- Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus.
Please submit resumes to Jeff Kartheiser at email@example.com
skills: A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.