Our client,a global agricultural company with a focus on sustainability, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join its corporate accounting team in the RTP, NC area.
This role will manage daily accounting and quarterly reporting for multiple entities. we are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast faced, complex global finance organization.
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversee day to day accounting functions
- Oversee month end close activities
- analyze monthly variances to actuals
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Financial statement analysis
- sales and margin analysis
- Assist with audit programs
- Prepare various month end close accounts
- Inventory Analysis
- BS, Accounting or related degree
- 3+ years of experience
- CPA experience is highly preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes to Jeff Luther at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: General Ledger, CPA, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.