Global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company is seeking an experienced Fulfillment Solutions Specialist to join their team.
location: South Jordan, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $29 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Work as part of a team contributing to the development of communication solutions.
- Develop expertise in the delivery of the business communications suite of products.
- Support and recommend new delivery solutions based on changing client or business requirements and/or needs.
- Maintain the development of technology and services within the communication fulfillment, multi-channel communications, and commercial print/direct mail industry.
- Create and document standardized and repeatable solutions in response to evolving business need.
- Support transition from communication content/design into 1:1 communication delivery through cost-effective solutions and best-practices.
- Work closely and collaborate with project managers, content and design team, data/IT, third-party vendors/partners, and other internal teams and stakeholders as needed to deliver all B2C communications.
- Manage and help lead the communications fulfillment solution architecture work to improve the fulfillment delivery process.
- Accountable for supporting fulfillment solution design, deployment, documentation and execution of all B2C direct mail and/or mass notification email campaigns.
- Work closely with print vendors to manage direct mail print production and fulfillment needs.
- Evaluate the existing issues, risks, and needs of our current workflow and recommend improvement to the process.
- Make recommendations, provide solutions, automate and reduce complexity of the pre-production cycle.
- Utilize existing software to determine needs and develop new solutions.
- Ensure that we can handle client "unique" communications fulfillment requests.
- Help make the process auditable at every step.
- Coordinate with all associated teams on the development and delivery of both internal and unique client communications. Work with team towards building a strategy that will allow us to deliver optimal and cost effective communication methods to provide customers with the best possible experience.
- Experience managing or implementing multi-channel communications solutions. Automating B2C print and mailing applications and with emphasis on the migration of print communications to digital delivery solutions.
- Background in technology enabled solutions for direct mailing and the design and support of pre-production processes to vendor delivery.
- Demonstrate experience with delivering personalized, B2C communications resulting in the delivery of communications using multiple channels and in some, or all, of the following areas and technologies:
- Multi-channel output delivery (Examples include: PEGA Marketing, Smart Communications - Email: SendGrid, Mail Chimp, Hubspot, etc.)
- Document composition and composition software (Examples include: Adobe CS, Quadient, XMPie, etc.)
- Pre-production workflow automation experience
- Variable Data for B2C and data cleansing
- Database SQL knowledge, flat file structure and formatting for personalized communications
- Understanding of software languages, file formatting and data triggers
- Digital and offset printing, sorting, inserting and post-production
- Hybrid mail solutions with business applications
- Mail sortation and postal discounts
- Excellent MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access. Smartsheets and SQL experience a big plus
- Can articulate the principles of data for variable printing output to delivery channel.
- Understands the principles of 1:1 commercial printing and mail house production processes.
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe the technical features and business benefits of solutions proposed.
skills: Creative Solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.