Randstad Professionals is hiring for an Accounting Specialist that will work primarily in the AR department for a large consulting group here in Richmond!
If you are have experience in the AR field and work well in Excel please reach out if interested or have questions!
Please reach out directly to email@example.com with updated resumes for immediate consideration!
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of weekly client invoices. Ensure they are in line with client contract language.
- Accurate processing of daily redemptions-review daily email correspondence from fulfillment vendors to ensure accurate processing of daily redemptions. All exceptions/errors must be resolved daily.
- Assist in the responsibility of the overall Fulfillment goals. This includes meeting inter-Company obligations to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Generation of daily, weekly and monthly Reports to ensure validity of the fulfillment processing is being accurately reflected and billed for Company financial purposes. When errors are detected, correct and finalize the transaction. Position is required to timely notify the Fulfillment Supervisor or Workflow coordinator of any detected errors or concerns in the process that must be relayed to Fulfillment for reporting purposes. Perform any other duties or functions as requested by supervisor and/or manager.
- Assist with performing weekly and month end reconciliation and invoice preparation. This includes the generation of all fulfillment reporting used for invoicing.
- Review offer set up for new and existing client product launches and impacts to any and all financial reporting.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Assist in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (Audit) testing and reporting
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Participate in physical inventory counts
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by division
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Work on special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- Enthusiastic/Motivated individual
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products (i.e. Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs)
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-727-2657 for consideration and questions!
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.