One of my clients in Richmond is looking to add a Lead Accountant to their team! The ideal candidate will be someone with 4+ years of accounting experience dealing with AR, AP, account analysis, reconciliations, and redemptions. This individual will interact with various teams across the organization.
This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative and growing company with great benefits and culture. You will thrive in this role if you are a "hands on" individual who is self-motivated and wants to grow your career!
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Perform accounts reconciliations related to AR and AP for a number of clients
- Process client invoices according to contract terms
- Investigate and reviews variances and discrepancies.
- Assist with leading a team of 7 AR associates
- Responsible for timely invoicing and billing
- Ability to pull reports from various systems
- Create excel charts and pivot tables
- Complete weekly journal entries and ensure that revenue recognition is in compliance with GAAP
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4 years of experience in a corporate accounting environment with 2+ years of experience leading a team or leading projects related to AR
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
If you or someone you know may be interested please email Tathiane Thompson at Tathiane.Thompson@Randstadusa.com.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.