Fast growing tech company is seeking an Accountant to add to their team. The Accountant will be responsible for full cycle AP, AR, cash activities, fixed assets, expense reporting, journal entries, reconciliations, ACH and audit preparation. Degree required. NetSuite system experience a plus.
location: Redwood City, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Accountant responsibilities include:
- Responsible for full cycle AP and AR
- Manage cash activities and forecast
- Manage Fixed Assets including recording depreciation expense
- Participate and assist with month-end close
- Prepare journal entries and perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Prepare audit and tax schedules
- Interface with management in various departments, including Engineering, Sales and Legal
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as assigned
qualifications: Accountant Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounting a plus
- Proficiency with Excel (including Pivot table, V-lookup, SumIFs)
- Strong technical accounting background.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization
- NetSuite application experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please email a resume (word doc) and the best time to chat to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Cash Applications, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Posting, Excel Pivot Tables, A/P Processing, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.