Saas company is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join the team. The Financial Analyst will analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring and studying data, provide anayses to support the company's accounting and operations. Responsibilities include financial forecasts, budgeting, analytics, reporting, operational cost, knowledge of global exchange rate, developing automated accounting applications and reconcile transactions. Degree and 5+ years of business finance required. Strong Excel fluency preferred.
location: Redwood City, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Creates financial forecasts, reports, and operational tracking metrics
- Supports accounting by providing analyses and participating in the monthly close process
- Supports management decision making by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Determines cost of operations by collecting operational data and establishing expected costs
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Maintains databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
- Performs duties with appropriate confidentiality
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related work as needed; works closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
Financial Analyst Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics and equivalent work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Strong fluency in Excel including advanced formulas and functions
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Excellent communications skills-experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a resume (word doc) and the best time for a call.
skills: Budgeting, Forecasting, Business Analysis, Foreign Currency Exchange, Economic Value Added, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Risk, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.