Our client is an exciting publicly traded organization located near Philadelphia. They are seeking a Payroll Systems Analyst.The position will play a key role in helping automate, leverage, implement, and optimize our Payroll data, Payroll Processes & Compliance, and our Payroll Technology. In this role, the successful candidate will work independently and cross-functionally to process, analyze, ensure and maintain the quality, consistency, accuracy, and integrity of our Payroll Data.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word format to: email@example.com
location: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for the analysis and auditing of payroll data to proactively identify potential issues that might directly affect our employees.
- Create, maintain, deliver and support a variety of regular ad-hoc reports across the company; automating when necessary.
- Responsible for the mass update of payroll data through the use and development of various system templates to import data.
- Proactively identifies issues. Maintains appropriate tracking and manage issue resolution process. Supports the development of specific actions and recommendations to mitigate risk and resolve outstanding issues.
- Assist with quarter/year end payroll audit & reconciliation.
- Assist with company-wide payroll related issues (tax, W-2, union, system, etc.)
- Research, balance and resolve any discrepancies related to payroll and timekeeping.
- End-to-end project support of system enhancements including requirements gathering, configuration, testing, and automation implementations.
- Troubleshooting escalated issues and suggesting the implementation of new technology and automation where needed.
- Create documentation for system functions, integrations and processes for training, analysis and communication
- Working with all levels of management to gather payroll data.
- Perform other payroll related responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of two (3) years of Payroll experience required.
- 2 years of Information System Analysis, Data Analysis or Business Intelligence experience required; HRIS experience (i.e, Ultipro) preferred.
- Advanced Excel & SQL Language skills preferred; Strong analytic and issue resolution mindset to deliver creative solutions.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform complicated excel formulas and the ability to create and understand reporting queries written in SQL language.
- IBM Cognos, SAP Business Intelligence, JMP by SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, R Programming, or Python Programming skills preferred - for reporting and data wrangling purposes.
- Strong desire and passion for Process Improvement, Automation, and Technology
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Business or Data Analytics, or Mathematics preferred.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.