Jr. Accountant Role
- Wonderful opportunity for someone looking into getting into accounting!
- This is a temp to hire position that can convert to permanent after 4 to 6 months for the right person.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred but will consider candidates with other related degrees. Will also consider candidates graduating in May of 2020.
- Pay is $20 hourly
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Performs daily fund accounting activities in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures, such as, maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports. Generally reports to Supervisor or Manager
- Familiar with a variety of general accounting concepts practices and procedures.
- Bachelors degree with 1-3 years experience is preferred, but will look at someone with a degree and accounting familiarity
- Flexibility to work late
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of financial products preferred
- PAM software experience would be a plus.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.