job summary: Accounts Payable Specialist Needed!
Globally know, publicly traded company in Westchester County is looking for a superb AP Specialist to join their group. The ideal candidate will be a forward thinking, analytical individual that will be able to work independently.
location: Elmsford, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
- As a Senior AP Coordinator, you will need to perform the following including but not limited to:
- High volume of invoice processing & workflow, ensuring company compliance
- Three way matching & batching
- Payment authorizations, check & purchase order requests
- Vendor management and set ups including 1099 and W9 requirements.
- Work directly under AP management
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple systems at once
- Liaison between multiple departments to ensure synergies
- Minimum of 5 years of AP experience in a high volume environment.
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- Strong Excel and Document Scanning & Imaging skills required
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Accruals, Analysis, Expense Reports, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, Purchase Orders, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Coding/Batching, 1099s, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, EFT/Wire Transfer, Establish Payment Terms, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Imaging Processing, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.