Accounts payable Coordinator
Great opportunity to work for a large Pharmaceuticals company. This position will be responsible for the daily processing of invoices and payments within the Accounts Payable Workflow system as well as other Accounts Payable responsibilities.
location: Tarrytown, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Compiles, records, and analyzes routine accounts payable transactions.
- Verify that all transactions comply with corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage and maintain data entry of invoices for specified letter range or vendor category in a timely manner in both domestic and foreign currency
- Demonstrates ability in application of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position.
- Experience using 2 and 3-way Purchase orders
- Extensive knowledge of using ERP systems as well as invoice workflow systems
- Vendor Account analysis and account reconciliation
- Vendor statement review and reconciliation
- Provide customer service to internal and external clients
Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move. Please apply if you possess most of the qualifications below.
- Perform job duties under supervision.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and procedures.
- Effective organizational and communication skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also required.
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills and must pay close attention to detail while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Oracle preferred, Document scanning and Invoice Workflow system knowledge.
skills: Excel, Accounts Payable, Word, Oracle Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.