Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the largest Real Estate management companies in the Dallas area and we are looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their team!
The ideal candidate has a background in real estate or construction accounting and has used Yardi, Timberline and or JD Edwards.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Review of financial packages ensuring thorough, timely, accurate reporting
- Review of cash flows, distributions and contribution requests
- Review bank reconciliations for accuracy, completeness and ensure stale reconciling items cleared
- Preparation of the financial package, including general ledger review, bank reconciliations and balance sheet support schedules for assigned assets
- Manage assigned asset's cash and coordinate distributions and/or contribution requests as required.
- Ensure timely payment of approved invoices mortgages, real estate taxes & other critical payments
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Real Estate or construction accounting.
- CPA a plus
- Yardi, Timberline or JD Edwards experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.