Could you see yourself being part of one of America's most influential banks in the Enterprise Finance team? Our client places customer satisfaction and employee engagement as key priorities.
- Strong Corporate Social Responsibility and desire to give back to the community. CSR three priorities: diversity and inclusion, economic empowerment, and environmental sustainability.
- Place high value on their employees with great programs such as 30 days leave, 16 weeks paid paternity, dollar for dollar 401k match, tuition reimbursement, and adoption reimbursement.
- A great environment to learn from experienced professionals who are passionate about the industry, work collaboratively and want to knowledge share.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $64,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Monitoring implementation and on-going compliance of the Company's Regulatory Reporting Governance & Oversight Framework (a COSO-based framework) covering the system of internal control over the Company's regulatory reporting environment,
- Advising management with developing processes and controls to mitigate identified risks and issues
This individual will be a governance & oversight subject matter expert with an emphasis on regulatory reporting. Specific responsibilities include:
- Executing a G&O Framework implementation review program over domestic and international reporting
- Performing targeted end-to-end walk-throughs of accounting processes, validating appropriateness of risk identification and risk mitigation activities,
- Enhancing the controls infrastructure by providing advice and insights into the development of process and controls (focused on high risk areas)
- Reviewing issue validation remediation efforts and to report on the sufficiency of internal control systems
- Reinforcing newly issued guidance on new and emerging process and control concepts by selectively performing hands on evaluation of stakeholders' response
- Actively contributing to a culture of continual improvement of the Company's control environment
- Building relationships and partnerships across different geographies, functions, and lines of business
- Interfacing with external auditors, regulators and lines of businesses on governance & oversight related matters
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, reporting or business/technology audit or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or Business
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, reporting or business/technology audit
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- Big four public accounting experience
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Designation
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Experience presenting technical concepts to senior leaders
- Strong analytical skills including analyzing complex data
- Experience evaluating control deficiencies and related remediation activities
- Experience testing/auditing regulatory or other financial/risk reports
- Interest in customizing technology and end user computing tools to perform efficient operations and reporting
- Interest and experience constructing data and maintaining data infrastructure
- Experience with large financial institution Risk Management and Compliance programs
skills: Audit-Internal, Audit - Internal, Audit - External, Governance Risk & Controls / Audit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.