Randstad Professionals is in search of a Funder. The Funder will be responsible for evaluating and authorizing approval of real estate, commercial and credit loans.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare Closing Documents, ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulatory and industry requirements
- Review Closing Documents for errors and be able to effectively address issues found
- Review the entire loan package to assess its completeness and readiness for funding
- Accurately calculate and prepare funding figures to confirm with Escrow for the funding process
- Coordinate the closing process with Clients, Loan Officers, Loan Processors, Escrow Companies, Title Companies, and Banks
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- 2 years' mortgage experience desired
skills: Mortgage Closer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.