Randstad is currently assisting our client located in Lebanon, PA with an Human Resources/Recruiter role. Temp to hire and pay is around $55K when perm.
We are looking for a Staffing & Retention Specialist to manage our company's short-term and long-term hiring needs. To be successful in this role, you should have a background in HR along with relevant work experience. If you're interested in managing recruiting procedures, from attracting candidates to placing new hires, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our company recruits and retain qualified employees, while nurturing a healthy and productive work environment.
location: Lebanon, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Advertise job openings across multiple channels (e.g. job boards, careers pages and social platforms)
- Coordinate with department managers and team leaders to identify current and future hiring needs
- Attend job fairs and organize in-house recruitment events
- Manage candidates' information (e.g. resumes and contact details)
- Conduct pre-employment screening, like getting references and performing background check
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual hiring status reports
- Design procedures for each hiring stage, including assessments and interview questions
- Ensure proper on-boarding for new hires
- Case management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resource policies & procedures: 1 year (Preferred)
- Benefits administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Payroll - 1 - 50, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.