Are you an Accounts Payable Associate
seeking employment? Are you ready to start a new and exciting position with a company that offers growth? This is the position for you!
Our Client is actively seeking an Accounts Payable Associate
to join their team! Currently, this is a temporary position BUT does have the opportunity to be extended.
Are you that person? Let's talk today!! This position will be Monday - Friday with flexible start time hours!
location: Fremont, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 7:30 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- This position will be responsible for processing all invoice and non-payroll payments.
- Work closely with vendors with typical payments for supplies, equipment, service agreements, and other purchases made to vendors.
- Will also be responsible for a lot of data entry/input the first couple of months
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today!
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Must have strong data entry and 10 key skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Excel knowledge a plus.
- Associates degree in Business or equivalent required OR 2-4 years of Accounts Payable experience
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.