The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for domestic and international payroll and maintaining related records, filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, processing involuntary deductions such as garnishments, preparing accounting transactions and documents, detailed documenting and updating procedures for weekly union and non-union payrolls.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Manage field payroll - process timely and accurate field payroll, process field payroll in accordance with federal and state tax regulations and company policies
· Interact with employees regarding pay issues such as amount paid, taxes, deductions, etc.
· Process payroll checks and prepare direct deposit file for bank
· Prepare weekly certified payroll reports
· Complete job cost transfers
· Set up new employees in payroll system
· Process payroll taxes on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 years knowledge and experience processing multi-state payrolls.
- Strong Knowledge of People Soft
- Certified Payroll Professional designation a plus.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com or call at 617-849-5317
skills: Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.