Commercial Property Management firm seeking a new Property Accountant to join their growing real estate team. This is an opportunity with a strong and stable company where you can lead and produce change. The team and company are experiencing very steady growth and positive future outlooks.
location: Media, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Day to day accounting requirements of real estate assets as assigned
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Conduct CAM and other reconciliations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements
- Assist in auditing process
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting processes
- Partner with internal Property Management teams
- Ad hoc reporting requests
- Various projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- CPA or CPA candidate a plus
Click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org with you resume to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview today!
skills: Property Accounting, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.