Boca Raton Private Equity Company seeking to hire a Property Accountant immediately due to growth. This position offers excellent work/life balance as well as competitive compensation package.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist Property Managers in the preparation of the annual property budget.
- Create reforecast budgets for all assigned properties.
- When applicable, calculate allowable gross-up numbers for the budgets.
- Review budgets and comments provided by the Property Managers for accuracy and completeness.
- Load budget detail into Yardi.
- Assist the Property Mangers in completing annual operating expense reconciliations timely and accurately.
- Maintain a complete and accurate set of accounting work papers for each assigned property.
- Review and reconcile G/L accounts. Prepare and post necessary journal entries to maintain complete and accurate books for assigned properties.
- Complete month end close for assigned properties.
- Record all necessary accruals within 5 business days following the last day of the month.
- Work with Property Managers to develop budget variance explanations.
- Prepare monthly financial package as required by the management agreement or owner of the assigned property.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience in real estate industry/related activities.
- Experience with Excel required.
- Experience with Yardi and Kardin preferred.
Fore immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.