Our Ft. Lauderdale based, private equity backed client is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. They are a seeking a professional with multi-location accounting and process improvement experience to assist in preparing the organization for fast growth.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Key responsibilities to this role include:
- Provide input into the cash forecasting process
- Maintain and perform monthly bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Prepare and file monthly, quarterly and annual sales tax, property tax and other sales & use tax returns
- Run ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required for Accounting, Finance, and other departments
- Make recommendations to improve processes
- Assist in implementation of financial accounting system
- Assist in the implementation of a fully automated bank reconciliation process
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field required
- 5+ years Staff Accountant, Treasury and/or Cash Accounting experience in a multi-unit environment
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Expert skills in Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-gowth organization and play a key role in process improvement and automation, respond immediately with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.