Are you a savvy numbers narrator with keen finance and accounting know-how? Would you like to analyze the past and present financial data of an organization and estimate their future revenue and expenses? As a Financial Analyst, you will help this mid-sized company make sound investment decisions and identify business trends to help them grow.
Our ideal financial analyst can easily focus his or her efforts on all important financial functions such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting and cost control for profitability.
In addition to technical skills, you bring soft skills to the table, including critical thinking skills, communication abilities and big picture business awareness.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Performs financial analysis and modeling for business leaders
- Through analysis finds discrepancies and trends for senior leaders to review
- Prepares financial reports and makes recommendations to influence management decisions and strategies
- Analyzes data from various sources and makes decisions that will result in profits for the company
- Gather and organize financial data from all accounting departments
- Assists with the preparation of financial plans and budgets
- Analyzes, interprets and communicates cost and expense variances to senior leadership
- Verifies cost allocations according to business procedures
- Evaluates borrowing structures to ensure competitive funding costs
- Listens to business leaders to understand needs and communicate recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance
- 5 years of experience in financial planing and analysis
- Top-notch tech skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and database applications
- Large accounting systems and software package experience is highly valued
- Excellent communication, verbal and organizational skills required
skills: Budgeting, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.