Our fast growth client backed by private equity is looking to add to their team. The Purchasing Specialist will have the opportunity work with the team to transform the purchasing department that supports this multi-location, multi-state operation. This client is an exciting and innovative company and determined to be the best in their industry.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- maintaining the purchasing system
- managing contract maintenance
- inventory management
- managing the RFP process
- managing pricing agreements
- vendor management
Key qualifications for this role include:
- 5+ years progressive responsibility in purchasing
- hospitality or multi-location experience
- ability to interact at all levels in an organization
- team oriented, high-energy with a passion for success
- ability to take initiative and create solutions
- strong Excel
- Bachelor's Degree
If you are ready to join an organization with high growth potential and an opportunity to bring your innovative ideas to the transformation of the purchasing function, process, and automation, please send your resume to email@example.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.