Are you ready for a new challenge? We believe that providing the best service starts with hiring the best people and investing in them. The Accounts Payable Manager will be an important part of a productive, energetic and customer-focused administrative team. This role would be responsible for all activities and operations in the accounts payable function for the organization.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversee the Accounts Payable team
- Monitor each team member's daily/weekly workload; generate solutions (inclusive of working alongside the team) in order to satisfy all requirements
- Manage and oversee all accounts payable activities
- Demonstrate a knowledge and familiarity with ERP system
- Supervise the posting and maintenance of general ledgers accounts
- Research and resolve A/P issues with vendors and suppliers
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date by reviewing vendor statements on a regular basis
- Resolve discrepancies and other issues with invoices
- Ensure the accounts payables staff are properly and accurately accounting for all matter related expenses
- Serve as an initial point of contact for matter related invoice inquiries
- Assume the lead in monitoring the Payables email account
- Works closely with Accounting Manager on daily tasks such as check runs, ledger activity, etc.
- Identify successes/shortcomings with team and daily logistics.
- Maintain consistent lines of communication with the Internal team members
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and solution oriented
- Minimum of 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience
- Prior management experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Action-oriented solution generator
- Analytical and strategic
- SAP Experience Preferred, but not required
For further consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.