Exciting company in Miami that offers internal growth and stability for employees. They offer 401K options and Benefits for Health, Vision and Dental. This company is huge on having great energy and great attitude. They want to bring someone onto their Accounting Department that is willing to learn and grow professional within the company.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Position Summary:
- Full Cycle AP.
- Receive and process vendor invoices daily by regular and electronic mail.
- Ensure that all respective documents to process vendor invoices are obtained and maintained on record.
- Audit and verify expenses reports, and reconcile vendor statements.
- Channel vendor invoices for approval.
- Process and code vendor invoices to appropriate general ledger accounts upon approval.
- Manage outstanding payables lists and process disbursements by check.
- Manage vendor relations and negotiate terms as needed.
- Maintain electronic and physical files of accounts payable records.
- Assist with closing cycle and other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of high school diploma, AA preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- At least two years of practical experience in a high volume environment.
- At least two years of practical experience in collections, specifically with B2B transactions.
- At least two years of practical experience working with ERP software.
- Intermediate experience with MicroSoft Office Suite applications.
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.