Highly reputable Investment management firm that offers global investment capabilities across traditional asset classes and alternative investments. They specialize in equity, fixed income, multi-asset, sub-advisory management and collective investment trust. They are currently in the market for a Trading Assistant to provide administrative and operational support to the trading desk on the Disciplined Alpha Team.
location: Orinda, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 7 to 3
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Trade processing - new security setups, trade allocations, compliance monitoring, and handling operational issues both internally and externally
- Interacting with various firm systems and making suggestions for process/system improvements to streamline workflow and improve the operational efficiency of the desk
- Problem prevention - understanding potential risk areas and preventing trade or operational errors
- Be a conduit of information on the trading desk
- Relay information to/from trading counterparties
- Participate in and help prepare materials for investment team meetings
- Knowledge, Experience and Skills:Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong math skills and a comfort dealing with numbers
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail
- Can fluidly prioritize competing demands for time and attention. Unflappable.Ability to anticipate the needs of the trader/PM
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high level of self-management
- Financial markets experience, specifically Fixed Income, is a significant plus
- Experience with Bloomberg is a plus1-2 years of experience in trade support, operations, or similar role preferred
For immediate consideration, please contact Michael.Ahmadi@randstadusa.com
skills: Administration, Operational improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.