We're looking for a temporary to hire Payroll Specialist to join a company located in Coastal Orange County. The Payroll Specialist will be joining a tenured HR team at a publicly traded, global organization.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare and process multi-state, bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll
- Process payroll for new hires and terminations
- Work closely with Benefits Department for benefits deductions, changes, and 401k contributions
- Audit file and pay data entries
- 3+ years of experience in payroll processing
- Experience processing payroll for 500+ employees
- Software experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Experience with unemployment claims, garnishments, deductions, and PTO accruals
skills: Human Resources, Unemployment, Payroll Tax, Commissions, Payroll Processing, Withholding Taxes, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Payroll - 500+, W-2 End of Year, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.