Nationally renowned organization is actively seeking Administrative Assistant . This opportunity offers professional exposure to the healthcare industry. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and set priorities to meet deadlines. This person will also be handling multiple tasks, while applying strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail working in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision handling sensitive information.
location: White Marsh, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 16 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Answer, route and handle busy multi-line phone
- Answer and route incoming e-mails
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Responsible for scanning, copying, filing documents
- Maintain up to date files and systems data (Data entry)
- Work on special projects as needed
- 2+ years of corporate administrative support experience is required
- Outstanding communication, verbal and listening skills, excellent customer service
- Type accurately a minimum of 45 words per minute
- Solid communicator used to verify spelling and grammar and interpret written information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.