Do you have a keen eye for detail, along with payroll technical know-how? If so, this
new opportunity might be perfect for you. We're looking for someone who will
manage employee compensation. We are looking for someone with solid technical skills as well as a variety of soft skills including critical thinking, communication and a willingness to accept new procedures while maintaining speed and accuracy.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
As a Payroll Manager you will enter payroll information, calculate wages and make
payments. You will understand confidentiality and be experienced entering data with
attention to detail. Your excellent math skills will benefit your daily calculations.
- Processing timely and accurate payroll for employees and answering questions
- Ensuring all new hire, terminations and all other payroll-related changes are properly and accurately reflected in the payroll system
- Managing payroll team to ensure all time-sheets are processed thoroughly and timely through the time and attendance software
- Maintaining payroll systems to ensure compliance with all state and federal laws, while ensuring that system is meeting internal business needs
- Acting as primary contact for payroll software vendor to maintain the payroll system, assist in resolving problems and implementing changes as necessary
- Reviewing and coordinating administration of garnishments, support payments and other required withholdings
- Monitoring and managing paid time off policies within the payroll system
- Helping management to improve and implement processes and procedures to provide the most efficient and accurate payroll service possible
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 5 years of payroll experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and payroll processing services
- Strong communication, social and organizational skills required
Click to apply or email email@example.com to express interest and discuss your qualifications. Interviewing virtually this week!
skills: Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.