Based in the Providence area, Randstad Accounting & Finance is looking for a Staff Accountant for an anticipated upcoming project. Potential for a direct hire opportunity. You will be a key player, responsible for AP, AR, and potentially some payroll duties.
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- System entry of accounting data
- Prepare general ledger entries
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Compilation of financial statements
- Provide periodic updates of project status to team members
- Identify potential solutions to issues and review with superiors
- Assist with special projects including department projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Ideal candidate will have some experience with all functions (AR, AP and payroll).
- QuickBooks or similar software experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organized self-starter.
- BA in Business/Accounting.
- MS Office - intermediate to advanced Excel.
If you feel your qualifications and experience match up with this opportunity, contact Christina Rondeau at
401-824-0228 or Christina.Rondeau@randstadusa.com
skills: Excel, Quickbooks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.