Sr. Mortgage Loan Closer
Direct hire, permanent opportunity with a growing and highly prominent national mortgage company in South Charlotte. If you have closing experience in the mortgage space, apply now to learn more!
Base + monthly bonus and great benefits for you and your family.
The Closer position completes mortgage loan documents required for closing per investor and program specific guidelines. Reviews data and documentation for data integrity, prepares initial through final closing documents. Communicates with title companies and all parties in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Generates initial closing disclosure and sends to title and branch for approval.
- Updates initial closing disclosure with any changes that need to be made based on branch rand title's review
- Accurately completes all required information into the Loan Origination Software/Encompass (LOS) to prepare final closing disclosure and closing documents
- Balances closing disclosure with settlement/escrow agents figures to LOS to ensure accuracy of borrower's bottom line
- Reviews completed closing documents for accuracy
Prior closing experience is a must have
skills: Loan Administration, Mortgage Closer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.