Randstad is in search of a payroll professional to support a growing Human Resources team in South Charlotte.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $19.00 - 29.57 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related area
- 2+ years of payroll accounting and tax reporting
- Must be organized and demonstrated record of accuracy
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with computerized financial software applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Comprehensive understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualified and interested candidates please apply for the fastest response.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.