Randstad Professionals has a position open for a Staff Accountant to join a growing construction company in the South Park area.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Experience and Qualifications
- Responsible for general ledger activities, preparing daily and monthly journal entries, reconciling balance sheet accounts, as well as researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Make all entries necessary to balance inter-company transactions
- Assist in month end closing process. AP Accruals/Post recurring entries/Prepare any necessary reclasses
- Assist in the year-end audit process by preparing audit schedules and performing various research.
- Work with project managers and general managers in getting the information they need to manage their projects/business units.
- Offer support to Corporate Controller as requested.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-5-years general ledger accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Construction accounting experience a plus
- Experience with Foundation, Invoice Router, or FAS a plus
Qualified and interested candidates please apply for a timely response.
skills: Excel, General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.