My Client is currently looking to hire a Benefits Analyst
for a 3 to 6 month assignment. The Benefits and Leaves Analyst
will be responsible for management of benefits, retirement and leaves programs and delivering an exceptional employee experience.
This role is a Tier 2 support team member. Tier 2 support is responsible to resolve appeals, escalation and other complex issues. The Benefit Analyst
is responsible to identify root causes of recurring issue to help improve processes. The role requires to create internal/external partnership and leverage technology to measurably improve the employees experience.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities
- Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problem with the employee experience as a focus.
- Example of programs you will be responsible to support: Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Vitality, MIP (Merit incentive plan), LTI (Long Term Incentive), etc. Leaves: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act), FMAL (Family and Medical Leave Act), bone marrow, military leave, etc. Retirements (excludes 401K): DCAP (Deferred compensation plan), retire HSA, SRP (Supplemental Retirement Plan), etc.
- Constantly develop and maintain clear SOP (standardize operation procedures) and KBA (Knowledge based articles).
- Use judgment to resolve tier 2 cases within defined policies, culture, laws, programs and practices, to limit company risks.
- Effectively use a variety of software platforms like: Workday, Sales Force, SharePoint, etc.
- Analyse Tier 2 case trends and root cause.
- Participate in system enhancement and process to resolve Tier 2 cases root cause.
- Develop and maintain very good professional relationships with third party, Center of Excellence, payroll department, etc.
- Develop statistical trends reports, identify issues requiring attention, present recommendations and support their implementation
- Represents the organization on projects and may perform in project leadership role.
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tier 2 or Tier 1 support function for Benefit, retirement or leaves.
- Relevant experience or certifications in building SOP involving various stakeholder and systems/integration.
- Any benefit, retirement or leaves certification, is a plus.
Click to Apply
- Prior experience in the management, documentation (SOP), communication (KBA) and execution of corporate benefit and/or retirement and/or leaves programs within a large matrix environment
- Committed to become a fluent Tier 2 expert in Benefit, retirement and leave program administration, whatever prior experience.
- Understands and act upon program compliance when resolving Tier 2 cases.
- Strong customer service skills, thoroughness and follow-up on cases
- Ability to build cross functional relationships, interfacing with external vendors and combine multiple perspectives to drive solutions
- Prior experience using and leveraging Workday, Salesforces, UPoint, or Fidelity Systems is a plus
- Intermediate experience in MS Excel required
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
skills: Documentation of Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.