A Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking a Payroll Director for their growing organization! Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Payroll Director will oversee a staff of 7-8 individuals and will oversee the firm's payroll process for close to 2,000+ employees. This an excellent opportunity to join one of Philadelphia's largest non-profits with a great company culture/environment! The Payroll Director will work with various department heads of the organization and will be key figure in implementing procedural improvements within payroll.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 10 Years
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Overseeing payroll process for 2,000+ employees
- Manage a team of 7+ payroll processors
- Help prepare and distribute the calculation of wages, overtime, garnishments, taxes, etc., to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws.
- Work with internal department heads within the organization to create efficiencies in payroll department
- 10+ years of Payroll experience in a high-volume setting
- Strong supervisory experience
- Strong Systems experience - Experience in UltiPro, ADP, or Kronos preferred
If interested in the opportunity please apply directly to the posting to be considered or email email@example.com to hear more details!
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.