Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with one of the largest companies in NJ?
Our client is currently seeking an on-going Project Manager to help with their Travel Partner program looking to start immediately!
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Job Description & Responsibility:
Ownership of creating and executing a very defined initiative developing a travel redemption program, and performing partnership management and onboarding.
- Develop and integrate travel point redemption benefit and capability for new Verizon co-brand card and its customers
- Determine governance structure of project team; work with team VP to identify appropriate subject matter experts and secure commitment to project
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to build, test and launch capability by August 2020 timeframe; business partners may include but not limited to Operations, Marketing, Sales, Technologies, Finance and Legal/Policy
- Lead RFP, evaluation, selection and contractual agreement of travel point redemption partner
- Design and establish user experience for customer utilization, including customer-facing value proposition, eligibility criteria, and earn and burn terms and conditions
- Develop business case and recommendation for travel point redemption benefit feature including customer experience and earn + burn financial and business parameters and considerations
- Provide insight and guidance to Marketing, PR and Sales to develop customer communication plan for launch
- Make recommendations to senior leadership on redemption model and launch communications
- Manage overall milestones, timelines, open questions and issues with regular project updates to team VP
Please send your resume to Christina.Folkes@randstdadusa.com to discuss further!!
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.