Do you have a Bachelors in Accounting or Finance? Do you have 2+ years accounting experience? Are you anxious to find a dynamic accounting department where you can learn and grow? We are actively seeking a Junior Staff Accountant for one of our excellent clients in the Jacksonville market!
This client offers a professional and collaborative team culture, in addition to a competitive benefits package that includes PTO, 401k, and medical.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
As a Jr. Staff Accountant, you will perform various accounting duties in addition to ad hoc projects as assigned by the Accounting Manager. In addition to having a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, you will bring soft skills to the team that include excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment or as an individual contributor. Primary technical skills include:
- Performing various accounts payable functions
- Performing various accounts receivable functions
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Entering journal entries
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Performing Collections
- Assisting in month-end financial close
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting of Finance is required
- 2+yrs experience in AP, AR, Collections, and General Ledger
- Strong PC skills, specifically MS Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups)
- Experience with Great Plains is preferred
Click to apply or call Jen Greene at 904-638-3103 to express interest and discuss your qualifications. This opportunity will move fast!
skills: Excel, Great Plains, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.