Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with their search for Senior AP Analyst located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a profitable organization who is rapidly expanding their foot print. They are offer competitive compensation packages with the ability to advance rapidly within the organization.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for end-to-end AP process
- Performs business and financial analysis to identify process improvement opportunities and proactively makes recommendations for capitalizing on savings opportunities and cash management
- Review and process bills for multiple locations
- Assists with the enforcement of day-to-day policies and procedures within the accounts payable department
- Reconciles vendor account statements.
- Reconciles Accounts Payable Aging reports and follow up on outstanding invoices and credits.
- Reconciles PO Receipt and Invoice Receipt report.
- Develops, maintains, and performs disbursement system analytics and reporting as needed to assist in research and problem solving
- Prepare and maintain all payments and transaction records
- 4+ years AP & Financial Analysis experience required
- BA/BS Accounting or Finance required
- Excellent understanding of GAAP accounting principles, debits, and credits
- Strong analytical, interpretation skills
- Proficient with Excel - Strongly preferred
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Accounts Payable, Analysis, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.