Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time manufacturing client with their search for a Sr. AP Specialist located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a profitable, well established organization who is rapidly expanding. They have a strong track record of employee development and retention as well as offering strong compensation with a great benefits package. Looking to hire quickly!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversee day-to-day operations, including billing preparation and processing, ACH audit debit program
- Complete account analysis for Accounts Receivable, bad debt, open AR credits and other AR related balance sheet items
- Management of cash and credit applications and ensuring accurate posting to accounts
- Maintain and review accounts receivable aging
- Support the year-end financial audit and tax preparation process by maintaining accurate records
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting requests as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business-related field required
- 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Highly Proficiency with Excel
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Experience in process improvement
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.