Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time manufacturing client with their search for a Sr. Cost Accountant located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a profitable, well established organization who is rapidly expanding. They have a strong track record of employee development and retention as well as offering strong compensation with a great benefits package.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Work closely with all business units, stakeholders and all manufacturing locations
- Perform monthly close activities related to inventory cost accounting, account reconciliations, assisting with general ledger and preform analysis of ending balances
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activities such as materials, labor and overhead
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing monthly reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- 4+ years hands on Cost Accounting experience
- Must have manufacturing experience, exposure interacting with Engineering department a strong plus
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient with Excel and AS400
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Cost Accounting, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.