Randstad Professionals is currently searching for a Staff Accountant
for a large healthcare company in Richmond, VA!
Please send your updated resume directly to email@example.com
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare monthly journal entries, analyses and account reconciliations as required to accurately close the monthly fiscal period
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for all Balance Sheet accounts with particular emphasis on cash, including documentation to support all balances
- Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support SSC management in the review of monthly operating performance and allocation
- Respond to requests for information from Corporate, Internal Audit, Hospital management and other internal management
- Minimum of 2+ years of general ledger experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting ERP software helpful such as MS Great Plains, Navision (NAV) or Dynamics.
- Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
- Demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in short timeframes, has ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple demands, ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player
skills: General Ledger, AP, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.