******Attention - this position offers the opportunity to work remotely in Richmond, VA.
One of our clients in Norfolk area is looking to add an experienced mortgage underwriting professional to their team! The ideal candidate will be someone with 3+ years of underwriting experience dealing with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, USDA, and VHDA programs.
This is a great opportunity to work for fast growing company with great benefits and culture.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Maintain clear and effective communications with applicants.
- Evaluate loan applications and financial documentation to confirm credit worthiness; reject or approve loans to property buyers and determined appropriate rate locks.
- Provide meticulous attention to detail in underwriting mortgage loans while evaluating the financial strength of clients.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest banking products and services - FHA, conventional, and VA residential mortgages.
- Manage workflow, successfully closing several transactions monthly
- 3+ years of underwriting experience
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- Intermediate excel skills
If you or someone you know may be interested please email Tathiane Thompson at Tathiane.Thompson@Randstadusa.com.
skills: Underwriting, Mortgage Underwriting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.